Keramoti Apartments & Houses follows Healthy Protocols for Covid 19
As an agent for promotion and management touristic accommodations, we have taken and are implementing hygiene measures related to COVID-19 in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Tourism. They include either staff training in the context of individual responsibility and aims to protect our guests during their stay in them or measures like the following:
1. Accommodation services.
- Informative leaflets are provided at the accommodation regarding a) informing visitors about the measures we take to avoid any incidents, b) providing useful information for health providers, public hospitals, reference hospitals for COVID-19, pharmacies, etc. in the area and c) provision of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Special equipment (medical kit) is provided, such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes.
- Extension of check-out and check-in between stays (check out until 10.00 am and check in from 4.00 pm). This change in the time interval between each check in and check out ensures that between different customers the accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
- Prohibition of entry to accommodation for non-residents
2. Accommodation services (cleaning, disinfection, housekeeping).
- Cleaning and disinfection and cleaning instructions are followed in case of an outbreak
- Training is provided to those involved in the accommodation services. The training includes, among other things, methods and practices of cleansing and disinfection based on the risk and probability of transmitting the disease and the observance of the basic measures to prevent the transmission of the virus.
- Cleaning and very good room ventilation during the hours between stays.
- Instructions for checking the proper operation of dishwashers and washing machines (in terms of temperature used and dosage of detergents)
- Adequate staff equipment (gloves, masks, robe, closed shoes).