Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. If you need further details please contact us.
1. Where can I find a complete list of all features and amenities for each apartment?
All of our apartments comply with our Quality Specifications. On the webpage for each apartment you will also find a complete description of its specific amenities.
2. Should we bring our own linen?
No. In each apartment you will be provided with a complete set of household linens for the duration of your stay.
3. Will I have Internet access in my apartment?
All apartments feature Wi-Fi Internet connections. Note that no computers are provided. If you want to connect, you need to bring your own computer.
4. Is it allowed to smoke in the apartment?
Depends on the apartment. If you smoke please you need to mention it during the reservation of the apartmentAll apartments are non-smoking only.
5. Are pets allowed?
Depends on the apartment. If you have a pet please you need to mention it during the reservation of the apartment .
6. Can I cook in the apartment?
Yes, you are free to cook. All apartments are equipped with necessary cooking equipment.
7. Which toiletries are provided?
Soap and toilet paper are provided. Shower gel and shampoo are not provided.
8. Will I find cleaning supplies in the apartments?
The apartment will have been cleaned prior to your arrival. It is also equipped with all necessary supplies in order to clean it during your stay.
9. Should we wash our bed linen before leaving?
No, this will be taken care of after you leave.
10. Is breakfast provided?
Breakfast is not provided.
11. Where do we pick up our keys?
One of our representatives will meet you at the apartment. This person will give you all the necessary information about the apartment and the area.
12. I will need a car. Can you help us to rent one?
Yes! We collaborate with local firms and we can provide you cars at special fares. Do not hesitate to ask for this.
13. Can I pay the rent without cash when I will arrive at the apartment?
As soon as you arrive at the apartment you can pay only in cash. If you don’t want to pay in cash you could pay by bank deposit, before your arrival.